For most of us the car is like a second home. Between long trips and the daily commute, the average American can spend over 500 hours a year inside a car, which amount to 21 days. So when we’re spending almost one month a year in our cars, you better make sure that your ride is as comfortable as it can be. Here is a list of things that can make your car feel like you are at home:
1. Neck pillow – This can relieve the neck strain that comes from sitting in an office chair all day, or just driving for long periods of time. And if you have to pull off to a rest stop, this will help you get some actual sleep in your car.
2. Don’t forget comfortable shoes!
3. iPod adapter – If you’re going to spend some quality time in your car, then you should have the accessories that you need as well. Any car adaptor to keep your electronics alive is well worth the price, as you can pass the time much easier.
4. Lavender air freshener – I say lavender because it’s a soothing sent that can help calm you down after work (and it’s not like those tree air fresheners that gas stations sell). It’s also a subtle way to make your car feel homier.
5. Car organizer – An organizer that you can strap onto the back of your seat will definitely come in handy and make it easy for you to store and find any important item.
Now you just need a new car to implement these things – like a new or certified used Honda from Howdy Honda!RSS Feed