Photo source: bumpshack
Top 10 reasons to shop at Howdy Honda – an Austin Honda Dealer.
1. You won’t see emotion-less employees here. In every department you will find people that have worked at Howdy Honda for over 10 or 20 years, so we’ve grown to become a big Honda-lovin’ family. You’ll see what we mean when you walk in here – you’ll feel like the long-lost sibling we’ve never met! These great folk also work very hard for our guests, no matter what the weather conditions are like – sweeping wind storms, torrential thunderstorms, scorching heat, even the devastatingly rare 1-inch snow fall.
2. What does Howdy Honda have in common with Denzel Washington, Titanic (the movie), President Obama, Arcade Fire, BBC News, and Jersey Boys? We’re all award winners! Sure, we might not have won a Nobel Prize, but we’ve won the Honda President’s Award eight times! That’s like an Oscar in the Honda world. And, not only that, but we’ve also won the Council of Excellence Award three times – that might be like a Grammy for Honda dealerships as it recognizes the finance managers and processes at the dealer. So, think about it: award-winning dealership or no award-winning dealership?
3. Disney movies – do I need to say more? Okay I will. We have Disney movies running 24/7 in our children’s area near the waiting room. So while you wait for your car, your kid can be at peace with herself watching child-proof TV. No children? We have two huge TV’s with local news and sports (but you are welcome to watch the kid’s movie, if you prefer).
4. Your soul will be kept warm and full while at Howdy Honda. We have 7 different gourmet coffee flavors that you can try, which only mean that you will have to try them all. What if you don’t fancy fancy coffee? To your heart’s content, we have bottled water and different kinds of juices and sodas.
5. Howdy Honda is the perfect place for you to do some official business. Besides having free WiFi (seriously, who doesn’t now days?), we have a business sanctuary we like to call the “Business Center.” It’s a closed (and quiet) room with individual desks and electrical plugs where you can make the future happen while you wait on your Honda repairs to get done. I’ve heard that life-changing inventions and theory-changing thesis’ have been produced in this room, but those might just be rumors.
6. Treading the streets of Austin is like driving on the moon. Therefore, we have an awesome and very efficient staff handling the Express Service area. They’ll treat your Honda right and give it the best oil change and tire rotation in Austin to get it back to pre-moon-treading glory.
7. Did I forget to mention the free car wash? Yes, sir you read right: Free Car Wash. All of our service guests get a complimentary car wash whith their repair or maintenance. Recap: you get fast service + free car wash = JACKPOT!
8. Free shuttle service to the airport. Things just keeps getting better! When your Honda is short of falling apart and needs major repair work, guess what? Now you can schedule your car’s mechanical malfunctions with your vacation time. You can drop off your car for surgery and we’ll give you a ride to and from the airport. Just make sure to set an appointment first.
9. We have the used cars in Austin with the most character. In fact, we don’t even like calling them “used;” we prefer pre-loved, if you will. Cars that were once taken care of, cleaned, maintained, spoken to, maybe even sung to; cars that built character with its previous owner. Cars that are waiting for your love.
10. If you hadn’t come to this conclusion already – we’re cool. Period. How do we demonstrate our coolness? You’ll just have to go to our Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or G+ to find out. But trust me; you’ll want to buy a car from the coolest car dealer in Austin.
By now you must be thinking, “this couldn’t possibly be true, I must go and see for myself.” And indeed you must! We’re not making any of this up – these are real, hard, true facts. After reading this, hop in your ride and see how this Honda dealership rocks.
The picture above is solely for entertainment purposes and does not signify an endorsement from Conan O’Brien.