With the Back-Up Sensors, you’ll soon be zipping in and out of parking spots you may have previously passed up as too small. The four sensors emit audible beeps into the cabin while you back up, signaling objects as you approach them. Those beeps quicken as your vehicle gets closer to objects.
Auto Day/Night Mirror
The Auto Day/Night Mirror reduces the glare of bright headlights from the cars behind you. It automatically adjusts for all light conditions, and perfectly replaces the standard mirror.
The Roof Rails, along with the Cross Bars can securely haul items on top of your CR-V depending on your choice of roof attachment. Extruded aluminum and capron resin means long-lasting, sturdy construction.
The Cross Bars are designed to fit with the roof rails (above) and made to accommodate the Honda roof rail attachments for versatile use. And when you are living in Austin, there’s no shortage of items you can carry on the roof (bike, kayaks, etc.).
A creative way to turn your Honda into a durable camping system:
- - Tested to rigorous Honda specs.
- - Includes handy carry bag with matching logo.
- - 10 ft. x 10 ft. sleeps 6 people.
- - 6 ft. x 6 ft. Rainfly extends usable area to the rear of the tent and provides additional rain protection for the entire tent roof.
- - Great for tailgating at sporting events. Use it to provide shade and a bug-free environment at outdoor group/family functions.
- - Full access to vehicle while inside tent.
- - Extends usable space/sleeping space from tent into vehicle.
- - Can detach from vehicle for day trips from the campsite/running errands.
- - Can be used as a standalone ground tent.
- - Main tent material is high quality polyester with 1,200mm of waterproof protection.
- - Floor is high quality double-coated ripstop polyethylene.
- - Lantern holder and gear loft inside tent.
- - 7 ft. of ceiling space inside.
- - 2 doors, plus vehicle pass-through.
- - 3 mesh windows, and skylights provide good ventilation.
- - Stylish color scheme.