The 2013 Accord EX-L sedan and higher trims, as well as the EX coupe and higher trims, are equipped with the HondaLink. The following is an overview of the login/registration process and some connection tips.
After downloading HondaLink featuring Aha application from the Apple App Store or Andriod Play Store:
1. Use your HondaID and password to log into HondaLink. Your HondaID username and password is the same one you use for the Honda OwnerLink. If you don’t have an OwnerLink account, select Register and follow the registration steps. If you are having trouble logging in using your HondaID, please contact Honda Automobile Customer Relations (ACR) at 800-999-1009.
2. Once logged into HondaLink, your HondaID needs to be associated with an Aha account.
– If you’re an Aha listener, select “Yes, I’ll log in” and input your credentials.
– If you’re new to Aha, select “No, sign me up” and you will be guided through the account creation steps.
- Android phones must be connected by Bluetooth in order to work with Pandora or Aha. This requires that the phone be paired to the vehicle and that the connection priority in the audio system be set to “Bluetooth.”
– Apple iPhones can be connected by USB or Bluetooth. We recommend using USB as the connection method. This requires you to use an USB cable to connect your iPhone to the vehicle and that the connection priority is set to USB. You can still make and receive calls using Bluetooth HandsFreeLink as long as the phone is paired to the Accord.