Honda Owners Clinic in Austin Tx
We invite you to attend our Honda Owners Clinic!
Once a quarter, Howdy Honda hosts a free clinic for new Honda owners. This is a celebration of you as a new Honda owner and an opportunity for you to fully familiarize yourself with your Honda. Whether you purchased a Honda this month or last year, we welcome you to join us at one of the clinics.
The clinic is led by Jeff Dahl, Howdy Honda’s Service & Parts Director, and Honda Certified technicians and advisors are on hand to answer any questions. Each Honda vehicle is placed on a bay to demonstrate vehicle-specific details and to help with any specific questions.
Complimentary food, drinks and goodie bags are served. There are also door prizes and a chance to win a $100 or $200 Howdy Honda service credit applicable to any service on your Honda.
Why attend the owner’s clinic?
- - You will receive in-depth information about what’s covered and what’s not covered in your warranty.
- - You will be familiarized with the Maintenance Minder, maintenance schedule, and receive tips for at-home maintenance care.
- - You will have a better understanding of how your new Honda functions and how to keep functionality and performance at an optimal level.
- - We will discuss safety-related items like tire pressure, thread and wear.
- - You will learn what the service lights on your Honda’s dashboard mean and how to tell if it’s an emergency situation.
- - You will receive tips on the best times to get your Honda serviced at Howdy Honda.
If you would like additional information or would like to attend our upcoming clinic, please call 512-443-4300 or submit your information through the form to the right.