2017 Honda Ridgeline Truck Bed Accessories
The Honda Ridgeline received a complete design overhaul for the 2017 model year. The 2017 Ridgeline is equipped with innovative features, including some that are industry-first, that will forever change the way the world views a truck. Howdy Honda put together a list of the available 2017 Honda Ridgeline truck bed accessories, as well as information about the Ridgeline’s truck bed features and towing capacity.
Available accessories for the 2017 Honda Ridgeline truck bed include:
- Bed Extender – Mounts to the end of the pickup bed and offers an extra 16” of storage
- Bike Attachment-Trailer Hitch Mount – Carries two bikes and offers a fold-down feature
- Tonneau Cover – Keeps items in the bed safe, dry, and out of sight
- Back Up Sensors – Four sensors emit beeps that quicken as you approach objects
- Other exterior accessories include silver roof rails with crossbars, body side molding, and a bike attachment-roof mount.
2017 Honda Ridgeline Truck Bed Features
The 2017 Ridgeline’s truck bed offers smart design with minimal wheel well housings in order to maximize hauling capabilities. The Ridgeline is the only truck in its class that can carry 4’ x 8’ sheets of plywood flat. The Ridgeline truck bed also offers an available 150W/400W truck-bed outlet to plug in things like power tools or a TV.
The Ridgeline’s lockable, 7.3 cu. ft. In-Bed Trunk includes a drain plug, so it can be used as an ice chest or a place to store wet cargo. Finally, the Ridgeline offers an industry-first Truck Bed Audio System, which uses the bed walls to pump out impressive sound, giving you a perfect soundtrack for doing yard work or tailgating with friends.
2017 Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity
2017 Ridgeline all-wheel-drive models feature a standard integrated tow hitch with a 7-pin connector and 262 lb-ft of torque. All-wheel-drive models have the ability to tow up to 5,000 lbs. Front-wheel-drive models can tow up to 3,500 lbs.